BEST Nursery has extensive experience, capability and capacity in the seedling supply contracts.
- Production Nursery facilities with capacity to grow three million seedlings per annum. The Inverell climate is ideal for the propagation and hardening of native species
- Well established and effective supply chains including freight networks throughout Australia
- Experience propagating native species of trees, shrubs and grasses which are sold in our retail Nursery and also grown to fulfill large scale supply contracts
- Successfully fulfilled a variety of propagation contracts for private and Government entities such as GWYMAC Landcare, Local Land Service land owners, Inverell High School, Ross Hill School, Inverell Public, Holy Trinity, regional pre-schools, Inverell Shire Council, GWYDIR Shire Council, Walgett Shire Council, Glen Innes Severn Shire Council, Macintyre Development Group and Narrabri West Development Committee.
- Experienced Nursery staff who collectively have over 40 years experience in the horticulture industry.
- State of the art water smart management system which recycles water used by the facility.
BEST Nursery can grow and supply cuttings to customer orders, provided the plants are not PBR plants.
BEST can grow small or large scale Native orders for re-vegetation planting.
BEST Nursery is proud to be an official Ozbreed grower and stockist!
BEST can grow advanced trees.